Bali Fun Ship
"Bali Fun Ship" is a 26 m High Speed Catamaran specially designed for your fun day out. The only boat with a Jacuzzi and water slide from the top deck straight into the sea.
It’s designed for the comfort of small groups of adventure minded people who wish to experience the thrill of water activities and exploring a traditional Balinese village with seaweed farming. After lunch relax at Smugglers wim up bar and listen to our live band.
Departs 9.00 am, Returns 5.00 pm
If you need boat transfer only to Lembongan island, Bali Fun Ship is available at USD 42 (Adult) and USD 30 (Child 5-12) for round trip (Bali-Lembongan-Bali). For one way trip the rates are at USD 25 (Adult) and USD 21 (Child 5-12). It departs at 9 am and cruise back to Bali at 3.30 pm.
Alternatively, boat transfer to Lembongan Island by Lembongan Flyer Fast Boat is also available. It departs on request basis.
- Air conditioned hotel pickup
- Coffee, tea, orange juice, muffins onboard
- Sail from Benoa Harbour to Lembongan Island
- Towels provided
- Free softdrinks onboard
- Jacuzzi and Water slide
- Glass bottom boat
- BBQ Buffet lunch served onboard
- More water activities Banana Boat, Kayaking
- Fish feeding and Snorkeling
- Village and seaweed tours
- Enjoy the spectacular views of Mt.Agung and seaweed farms while relaxing at our Coconuts Beach Resort infinity pool
- Afternoon tea onboard
- Cruise back to Benoa Harbour
- Candies served during the trip
- Air conditioned hotel transfers
- Jukung Fishing (US$ 15 pp) :
If you are a big fan of fishing, you might be interested in joining a “Jukung Fishing” trip. Be guided by the locals to their favorite fishing grounds.
- Scuba Diving (Beginners = US$ 58 pp, Certified = US$ 43 pp) :
Discover the fascinating underwater world among the corals reefs surrounding beautiful Lembongan Island. These waters are home to an abundance of tropical sea life, an endless variety of colorful fishes, giant clams, starfish, shells, anemone, turtles, sponges, sea urchins, manta rays, Mola-Mola, and many more amazing creatures.
- Massage Service (30 Minutes = US$ 8 pp, 1 Hour = US$ 14 pp) :
Relax, unwind and enjoy the experience of side by side massages in our private pool side massage area with breath taking views of sacred Mount Agung.
- Cycling Tour (2 Hours = US$ 8 pp) :
From the resort visiting the local people in Jungut Batu and exploring the beautiful unique mangrove forest. It takes approximately 2 hours.
Hotel Transfers & Luggage:
We provide air conditioned hotel transfers from your hotel in Kuta, Sanur, Jimbaran and Nusa Dua area. For other area, additional pick up/return charges are applicable.
For guests who would like to stay overnight at Coconut Beach Resort, we request you don’t bring too much luggage. We can keep your extra luggage (i.e. things that you might not need during your stay) secured at our office.
Don’t forget to bring:
sun lotion, swimming suit, and cash for your drinks, souvenirs or optional activities.